If you or someone you know is facing homelessness due to loss of income, illness, divorce or any other life changing circumstances, we may be able to help. Feel reach out to our Day Center at 832-932-3963
, Monday through Friday, to schedule an appointment for an intake interview.
All guests of our program must commit to working towards achieving self-sufficiency, and be willing to adhere to our housekeeping rules
at all times. To be accepted into our program, guests must meet the following conditions:
- An adult with at least 1 child under 18 (or pregnant mom).
- Pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Pass Drug screening.
- Commit to self-sufficiency and independence.
- Be willing to participate in communal living with supervision.
- Be a resident of Clear Creek School District, Pearland, Alvin, Friendswood, Dickinson or Baycliff.